Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Procrastinating

I hate procrastinating. Yet I do it every single day. With everything. In fact I am procrastinating as I am writing this. Why, you may ask? I don't know. Because I don't want to do it, or because every time I procrastinate I manage to get it done anyway. It is a vicious, annoying cycle that I don't seem to have enough willpower to get out of. Ah, that glorious word, willpower. Something I seem to have limited quantities of. I have now discovered that I can type quite a bit without looking at the keyboard very much. Wow what a great discovery I just made, ah the joys of procrastination! This was extremely rambly. Oh well. Doo, doo, doo....don't want to do my home work still...maybe I'll just keep writing...and I'm really tired, I should just finish and go to sleep. Should being the keyword in that sentence. Okay, okay, I'll do it, I'll do it. Uhhhh, goodbye.
-Natalie

12 comments:

  1. I'm a huge procrastinator myself, in-fact majority of the time everything I do is last minute haha :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading :) having a look at your blog now

      Delete
  2. I am to !! so hard to get out of it !!


    great post :)

    I am now following !!

    would mean a lot if you followed back :)

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to everything you just wrote. Have a nice day, and good luck with your homework :)

    https://amandaisabel.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) My homework ended up working out, I managed to get it done and then I had a snow day the next day so I just got to enjoy it homework free <3

      Delete
  4. I do the complete same as you!x
    http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I did not realize I can type without looking at the keyboard as well until I read that line.I procrastinate way too much it's really annoying sometimes.I wish I can turn it down a notch though and get my work done for once.

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly so frustrating! the internet is too interesting haha xx

      Delete
  6. I'm such a procrastinator. I have the Internet to blame :P

    ReplyDelete