Tuesday, April 28, 2015

rant

It's happening again..and again..and again..how do I stop? I'm literally addicted to procrastinating. There needs to be a self help group for this like seriously. There are are too many things I find more important and more interesting than homework. I need to figure out self control. That must be the only way to stop. On a different note, I have been playing the role of mommy a lot more lately. My moms job has gotten so much busier. I was already getting my two younger brothers off the elementary bus every day and she seems to come home later and later every day. She has also had to go on a business trip and she has to go on another one soon. I am finding this so annoying. and frustrating. I don't want to have to babysit my brothers every day. I'm tired of watching them and feeding everyone and doing all the things my mom used to be able to do. She has to work so we can afford everything but I wish she didn't have to work so long. There are so many times when she has to do extra work in the evenings/weekends too. I hate hate hate it. Plus, it's baseball season again, so my dad isn't around as much either. He comes home every day and then its off to baseball practice/game with my brothers. And then, when my mom does have free time, she is at the baseball games and I'm left at home all alone. Eating dinner alone. Cooking dinner alone. Always walking the dog because no one else is ever home long enough to do it. Right now, I just feel depressed, alone, and tired. Very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment