Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bad Day

So I'm just having a crappy afternoon. I had my wisdom teeth out on monday so really, I've had a crappy week. I can't eat or go out and do anything and I'm just really, really bored.

My friends went and had a really really nice time in town but I couldn't go because my mouth hurts and I look like a chipmunk with bruises on its face. Yep I have giant bruised cheeks. Here is a picture for your entertainment:
Overall, today is just one of those deyes (comment if you get it) where you don't feel like doing anything and it just sucks. But at least I know it will get better...eventually. Probably not tomorrow, but maybe the next day. Or the next day. Maybe. Anyway venting always makes me feel better so thanks for listening, er...reading...
k'bye
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment